Tuesday, November 07, 2006

tired

so pretty much I am pretty tired. It is 1:20 ish and I have spent another fulfilling night mucking around in the physics lab with jared... fully intending to actually do some study (at least I have finished some stuff.. he is on the same paragraph he was on two nights ago). Just printing some info and going to bed.

so the horses did their little running thingo today. Yay for them.

Jared just told me that you can tell when a fart if gonna be smelly cos it has that kinda moistness about it. So true though.

My favourite saying for the day: I wish that my lawn was emo cos then it would cut itself.
So inappropriate.. but so funny.

Going to singing lesson tomorrow.

Had the GREATEST talk about muslims tonight. I am thinking about converting..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home