Friday, December 15, 2006

home?

well... I have finally left college. For the LAST time. I have done the trip from Cooranbong to Broken Hill many times by train and bus, but this time just had an air of finality. I hugged my best buddy real tight cos I knew that it would be the last time for a long time when we would be living near each other. It is gonna be hard. Yet I am so excited. Sometimes I wish that life was meant to be easy. But I don't reckon that it is. There is going to be so many tough times in the next couple of months. I will feel alone.. But then I think of people who are going to be further away, in the midst of people they don't know. I just love my friends.. and I will miss them a lot. I just hope they come and visit.

I ask the question.. home? Cos, gosh.. I am in limbo right now. Avondale was home.. Broken Hill was home. But so many things are changing. My brother has moved out to his own house and will be getting married soon. Me and my other bro are moving to Ballina. The family dynamics are changing. Will i feel at home in a rental property?? or is it only when I buy a house will I feel at rest?

I need to pray more, and read more of the bible. At the moment though, i have misplaced my bible grr. I need a new one anyway..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey squid,
twas good to chat... its really not that hard to add links... you go to dashboard, then layout then add page element and add page element and type in the url of the blogspot you want to add and a title for it and save and you're done! just like that! yes, i realise i am missing my beauty sleep to share this morsel of info with you but i also realised i had to wrap mum's xmas pressies for the charity tree at church tomorrow... lucky me! anywhoo, have a happy sabbath!

love, gerkin

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home