Monday, November 13, 2006

catchup

boy.. it has been ages since I have written on here (well, a few days anyhow). I just have been so busy. The passing/pace of time really does depend on so many things. I mean, it really does feel like a long time to me because so much stuff has happened in my head (no, not like parties and/or voices) just working things out. And so much has happened in life (yeah, the tangible stuff). Quick run-down:

- lots of assignmenting..
- fun times in the physics lab (phlab)
- singing at Erina church on saturday (last Promise excursion)..had lunch at a BEAUTIFUL big house!! it was awesome..
- Jac banquet. .. will try to post some photos on here. Me and buddy Jared took 4 girls between us. Latin themed. Friend made me a red cummerbun thingo. Latin dancers!!woot.. And someone dropped and broke my digital camera.. (crappola).
- had a practise with the orchestra for the Messiah.. bit poo cos they are rushing the recitative but nothing can be done..grr
- now have a date for the grad banquet...same person who denied me for the Jac banquet.. she actually basically asked me this time.
- had lunch with Braden today..
- had tea with the graduating students in my dormitory...pizza.. ew
- gave someone a pair of pants as a present with a grad ticket in the pocket.. i love doing things for people.
- ooo.. had tea on friday night with all the graduating teachers at one of the lecturer's houses.. was so good.
- watched basketball finals in the audo..
- mucked around with Mark in newy on thurs I think..
- found out today that I don't have to do a big chunk of my action research.. YAY! should get it done tonight.
- practised accompaniments (vocal and piano) for some people's recitals
- went to bed before midnight last night!! (I know!!)
- went to the movies with Jon and Mark.. (i must have hung with mark on the wed..)
- test drove a car..

Wow.. all that in four days..maybe I am counting a few more days as well.,. It has been great. Now..

Stuff in my head:
- learned more about relationships and friendships etc.. love my friends.
- had a breakthrough in understanding my philosophy of christian ed class. Philosophy is so cool. I will have to explain what i know. It will help me actually cos i have a test on thurs.
- discovered some unsettling truths about this institution i call home..
- gained encouragment from encouraging someone else who is going through a tough time dealing with the thought of graduating.
- had doubts that I am a valued member of society... realised I am.. for the moment.
- started getting a little stressed about all the things I have to do.. worried about my voice..
- forgot how to sing again. poop.
- found some more people to love...

And heaps more I am sure. I love to think about what I have been thinking and to find out what is off benefit to me. I will try and tie some of these things in with my philoshophy that I will write later.. late for worship right now..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andrewamadeusthecreated! Life in your expanse of spacetime sounds quite exciting.

I'm going to have a go at posting a comment here. We'll see how it goes...

Its good to hear that you'll be going to the Grad Banquet, because I am fairly sure that I'll be there too.

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home