Monday, December 25, 2006

merit...demerit

"you'll make principal really soon".. these are the words that one of my friend's dad said to me (and a sentiment that he has said to my friend many times). "why couldn't you find a nice boy like Andrew"..words from another friend's mother. Why do these people hold me in a such high esteem?

I found out today that I have only 2 demerit points to get before I lose my license. It is insane to think that this goody-two shoes, who all of my friends in Broken Hill think is just such a model of goodness could lose his license! What a disgrace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

dude- where are you? how was christmas? do you have a place at ballina yet? are you freaking out about being a real teacher? ( I am. poo.)

would you hurry up and add me to your friends on my space...I want to leave you comments you crazy bumhead.So let me join your crew- am feeling very left out.

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home