Thursday, November 02, 2006

fun day

I went to newy today.. had a singing lesson. damn those lessons are really going well. Everything seems to be making sense in my head more than ever. It is great. Now just to make it work in practise. practise.. now there's an interesting concept.

Went to Uni of Newy after that to visit a buddy of mine. Was great fun. After getting a little lost, and walking like a MILE with my heavy computer bag, we dined on mince and slices of quince.. nah, not really. Had some yummy and cheapo sandwiches.. then just hung. I love just hangin with people. Just sitting in their company and talking or not talking and whatever. There is just something cool about sharing a moment of time with someone else. (And yes, one of my primary love languages is time.. gosh.) Wandered around and did some study in a darkened, but strangly well air-conditioned computer lab. Fun times..

lol.. great day :) study time awaits..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home